Begin Again

Begin Again
Securing Your Fresh Financial Start With Consumer Bankruptcy

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome

As you can see, I've posted a series of podcasts here.  Many more are in preparation, and most of them are based largely on my recently completed book, Begin Again.  

Begin Again is a sort of inspirational guide for those most hurt in todays economy.  Throughout the book, I explain how my own families' experience with bankruptcy ultimately led me to become a bankruptcy attorney.  I also try and inform my clients as well as the general reader, about the process of consumer bankruptcy.  

These are difficult times we live in.  No one wants to file for bankruptcy, but sometimes, it is the best decision you can make for yourself and your family.  

Check out my websites at missick.com and missicklaw.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment